Amis de Jesus Index du Forum

Amis de Jesus
Forum où les chrétiens peuvent échanger des idées, des versets bibliques et discuter sur des thèmes de la vie chrétienne

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Adidas Superstar Womens Black And White

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Amis de Jesus Index du Forum -> Amis de Jesus -> Témoignages
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sooo

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Aoû - 02:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Adidas Superstar Womens Black And White Répondre en citant

A few weeks back in a 100 Days of Fitness post, I mentioned working out Adidas Ultra Boost Donna barefoot and created a firestorm in the comment section.  As someone who works out barefoot at home, I acknowledged the benefits of such training, but advised against most people working out barefoot in gyms or running outside in urban areas for safety reasons. This was met with some objection from a few readers who promoted barefoot running and training, so we decided to look into it.

In my search, I came across the Nike Free 5.0 shoe, one designed to allow Adidas Superstar Womens Black And White all the benefits of running barefoot while still protecting the runner.  It sounded like a good compromise, so I snatched up a pair to get a look at them.

Training without shoes forces the foot and leg muscle to work harder, which we’re counting as a good thing because that in turn strengthens the muscles in the foot and lower leg.  Working out barefoot, again by making Adidas Superstar Damen Gold the foot do more work and by increasing tactile response (your skin/nerves are now in direct contact with the ground rather than a shoe), also increases your ability to balance and offers a greater degree of flexibility.

Barefoot runners also talk about an improved or natural gait — that is the way your foot hits the ground while running.  The barefoot complaint about shoes is that they encourage the heel to hit the ground first, and heavily, while a natural Adidas ZX Flux Mujer gait (as seen in children and some poorer nations without access to sneakers) sees the midfoot strike first and softer.

Now, at the very least, we can agree that having stronger muscles, better balance, and increased agility is a good thing and, again at the very least, running with a “natural gait” is personal preference, or perhaps even better.  On the downside of barefoot Adidas ZX Flux Womens training, the primary complaint is a lack of protection. In the gym, falling objects or heavy objects can do damage to the barefoot and stubbed, painful toes are a possibility.  Further, when running outdoors, if the barefoot comes into contact with rocks, pebbles, glass, or any other hard, sharp surface, you’re going to feel pain and perhaps trail some blood back to your apartment.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Aoû - 02:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Amis de Jesus Index du Forum -> Amis de Jesus -> Témoignages Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation