Amis de Jesus Index du Forum

Amis de Jesus
Forum où les chrétiens peuvent échanger des idées, des versets bibliques et discuter sur des thèmes de la vie chrétienne

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

next year

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Amis de Jesus Index du Forum -> Amis de Jesus -> Témoignages
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lixiaoyao1994

MessagePosté le: Lun 31 Juil - 06:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: next year Répondre en citant

Have you ever daydreamed of ice cubes? The idea sounded absurd until I undertook the Marathon des Sables, a 147-mile adventure through the Sahara’s scorching 130-degree temperatures, towering sand dunes and steep mountain passes. When I crossed the finish line on April 14, the race had shown me the joy of suffering and how to appreciate life’s Nike Air Max 90 Herren simple pleasures.

The Marathon www.maestriamanuelles.fr des Sables is the brainchild of Patrick Baeur, a garrulous Frenchman in his early 60s who loves rock ’n’ roll (each day’s running starts with AC/DC’s “Highway to Hell”), brims with positive energy, and possesses a keen business sense. He hatched the idea for the race in 1986 after completing his own soul-expanding romp around the Sahara. Since then, he has built the Marathon des Sables into one of the Nike Air Max 1 Femme world’s most iconic races. The Discovery Nike Air Max Command Femme Channel dubbed it the toughest footrace on earth.

Why run the Marathon des Sables? There are as many reasons as the 1,167 competitors from 52 nations who started this year’s race. Americans Matt and Calvin McKinley thought it would make a great father-son bonding experience. Duncan Slater, a former British platoon sergeant and double amputee, ran on his artificial Adidas ZX 500 Mens     legs to raise awareness for the Adidas NMD Femme Walking With the Wounded organization. (Rumors had circulated that Duncan’s friend, Prince Harry, who has championed the benefits of healthfully confronting personal struggles, would join him. Maybe next year.)

Others, such as Daisy and Patrick de Waardt from the Netherlands, tackled the Marathon des Sables to spend time together and inspire their kids. “I’m a mom and I’m strong,” Daisy said.

I Adidas NMD Dames     took on the Marathon des Sables because experiences Nike Air Max 90 Femme that challenge my notion of comfort expand my sense of meaning. The opposite is also true: The more I seek comfort, the more unfulfilled I feel. Extreme endurance adventures offer me a tool to self-discovery, narrowing the gulf between self-imposed limits and actual potential. My goal this year was to complete the two toughest footraces on the planet: the Adidas ZX Flux Womens Marathon des Sables in April and the Nike Air Max 2016 Damen Badwater 135 in July.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 31 Juil - 06:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Amis de Jesus Index du Forum -> Amis de Jesus -> Témoignages Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation