Amis de Jesus Index du Forum

Amis de Jesus
Forum où les chrétiens peuvent échanger des idées, des versets bibliques et discuter sur des thèmes de la vie chrétienne

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Packing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Amis de Jesus Index du Forum -> Amis de Jesus -> Témoignages
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lixiaoyao1994

MessagePosté le: Ven 28 Juil - 06:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Packing Répondre en citant

I was out running the other morning, the Nike Air Max 90 Femme usual steady pace, gulping down the frosty air, when it Adidas Superstar Womens dawned on me that I was wearing running tights. You know, the ultra-tight compression ones. The ones with antimicrobial technology and go-faster stripes. The I-take-my-running-seriously ones. Yes, those ones.

When did it come to this? When did I become the man Adidas Superstar Dames Roze who wore Lycra leggings? Leggings that cost as much as Levi’s. It’s absurd – financially, fashion-wise, every which way. If you had asked me a few years ago, I would have scoffed at the thought. Now, I’m slower to chide. It’s OK, I tell myself. I’m just being me. Nike Air Max Command Damen The new me. The runner me. The convert.

My conversion crept up on me. I had no Damascene experience. I didn’t go from a burger-addicted abyss one day to tights-attired nirvana the next. On and off, I’ve always jogged. Always owned a pair of trainers. Always kept moderately fit. But, somewhere along the way, things Nike Air Max 2016 Womens changed. I started running more. And I started thinking about running more, too. I began working runs into my diary. Weirdest of all, I started looking forward to them.

Packing gave the game away. I like to travel light. For a couple of nights away, a carry-on Nike Air Presto Womens suitcase does me just fine. Well, it did. Try squeezing in running kit as well as your usual clobber. It doesn’t work. So, what to ditch? The bulky trainers … forget it. Out with those extra pairs of clean underpants instead.

The die is cast. My conversion is complete. Adidas Superstar Womens Black Tights. Packing. Now that I’ve spotted my new running self, I see him at every turn. Looking at the view out of the car window thinking, “Ooh, I bet there’s a good trail through those hills.” Going out for a run regardless of the cold, wet, dark or the whole ugly mix. Reading books about running. Typing “pose running  – technique?” into YouTube. Waiting for the January sales, to buy yet more unwarranted running kit.

The list goes on. Planning runs while on holiday. Boring on about injuries. Tracking personal bests. Having your running kit on a constant washing cycle. www.fancyfizzogs.co.uk Finding words such as “chaffing”, “shin splints” and “tread” creeping into my everyday diction. Talking about running. Talking quite a bit about running. All right, talking quite a lot about it. And to non-runners. Who don’t care.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 28 Juil - 06:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Amis de Jesus Index du Forum -> Amis de Jesus -> Témoignages Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation