Amis de Jesus Index du Forum

Amis de Jesus
Forum où les chrétiens peuvent échanger des idées, des versets bibliques et discuter sur des thèmes de la vie chrétienne

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Oakley frogskins fit better

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Amis de Jesus Index du Forum -> Amis de Jesus -> Sujets de discussion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Nobosen

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Juil - 08:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Oakley frogskins fit better Répondre en citant

As I'm nearsighted and need Rx lenses, I managed to put Rx lenses in all my frogs as well as my oakley sunglasses uk outlet collection, which are Romeo in Titanium,and Juliet in Polished frames. And now that I got rid of the Frogs, I have 6 pairs of spare Rx lenses lying around, I decided to look for the Frogskins LX to see if they will fit. After a few calls, as I'm currently in Thailand, I found that they are available in a Japanese department store in the heart of Bangkok, called Isetan. So I went there yesterday to see if it's worth getting one.

My first impression is the logo on the side of each stem. They are polished metal and look really good on the polished black frame. The overall dimension of the frame when compared with regular oakley frogskins sale uk is a bit different. The frame looks thinner and rounder. The nosebridge seems narrower, first I thought that it might because of the nosepad (where you put glasses on your nose) is of different shape.

but later found out that these are actually asian fit. The metal hinges look strong but can't imagine how it would be when used for years. The fit is just fine. Well, kind of a little lose. They don't actually stuck on your face. I feel that the current gen oakley frogskins polarized uk fit better for me.I've been doing some research on the internet and found next to nothing about the Frogskins LX but the fact that they're available in many Japanese website. Some western websites say that they're available in Japan only. 

which leads me to the fact that the first oakley holbrook polarized uk were made in Japan and got me thinking if these were made in Japan as well? As I've seen no "Made in USA" nor "Japan" screened anywhere inside the stem, I asked the sales rep where were these glasses made and he replied reluctantly that many of Oakley glasses were made all over the world nowadays and even mentioned "Vietnam".   

I asked the sale rep if lenses from the current oakley latch polarized sunglasses sale would fit the Frogskins LX. He said they would . But from shape comparison between these glasses, I found that they're somewhat different. So, just to be sure, I decided to go back later with my spare Rx lenses to see if they really fit as I don't want to spend more for lenses especially not for any Frogskins.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Juil - 08:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Amis de Jesus Index du Forum -> Amis de Jesus -> Sujets de discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation